1. The information we collect about you When you do business with us or register for our service as required we collect the following personal information from you:
1.2 postal address, email address, telephone number, and
1.3 School & courses of study.
2. How we will use the information about you We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you may make and provide the goods or services requested. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the goods or services as required in general. We may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you. From time to time we may provide your information to our subcontractors for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
3. Marketing We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to continue to receive such communications you can always opt out by emailing us at email@example.com. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
5. How we protect your information We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access, use of passwords as appropriate. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. Sale of business If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
7. Your consent By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.